Why Mershon Realty
The Mershon Realty Difference
So you’re ready to move forward. Whether you’re buying, selling, or both, you’re facing a uniquely personal decision. Is your home just a place to hang your hat? An investment? A place to rejuvenate, raise a family, or cocoon? Maybe your home is all of those things.
At Mershon Realty, we will listen to you, hear your wishes and your requirements, and work with you to develop a personalized approach to both. Together, we can find the home that fits your priorities, your budget, and your place on your life journey.
With nearly 40 years’ experience in real estate, we have mastered the three most important tactics that lead to a successful home sale: how to market property, how to negotiate, and how to find the services our clients need. At Mershon Realty, we combine those skills with our passion for helping people to provide unparalleled attention and service to our customers.
As a buyer or seller, you’ll enjoy:
- A positive and helpful partner in buying or selling your home
- A trusted resource for answers to your questions about the process
- Knowledge of neighborhoods and local real estate market trends
- Strong negotiating skills, extending support beyond closing
- A network of service providers: mortgage lenders, closing attorneys, home inspectors, handymen, decorators, and more
Additional services for sellers:
- Staging services, making your home more attractive and inviting to buyers
- Marketing savvy, enabling you to get the best price in the shortest period of time
- Outstanding negotiating skills at every stage of the process
- Relocation expertise, drawing on my prior experience as a Relocation Director
- Appointments to view your property will be coordinated 24/7 through Centralized Showing Services. You can choose to be notified by text, email and/or phone and you can choose your method of response.
Selling or buying a home is one of life’s greatest challenges. Let us ease your way on this crucial part of your journey.
“Do you want a pain-free experience when you sell or buy your house? While you might think ‘fun’ is too much to hope for, it is guaranteed if you bring Nancy Mershon into the equation. I know because Nancy was at my side during both transactions. She brings a creative eye, broad experience, deep smarts, exquisite people skills, humor and an uncanny ability to get the job done, sooner rather than later. If you want to sell your house, buy a house or both, make it enjoyable as well as doable with Nancy Mershon.“—Pamela D. Corbett, Winston-Salem, NC