You Can Contribute to a Successful Sale
Practice these tips to increase the appeal of your home.
- Keep the property maintained in ready-to-show condition.
- Turn on lights. Open blinds and curtains throughout the house.
- Remove or lock up valuables, jewelry, cash and prescription medications.
- Safely secure pets or take them with you.
- Be flexible in your schedule to help Realtors plan showings.
- If possible, do not be present when the property is being shown.
- If approached directly by a buyer who is not represented by a real estate professional, please contact me. Do not allow them into the property unescorted by a Real Estate Agent.
- Do not say anything to buyers or their sales professionals that could weaken your negotiating position, especially regarding price or your urgency to sell.
- Let me know of any change in the property’s condition that would need to be disclosed to potential buyers.
- Let me know how you can be reached in case an offer is received—especially if you are out of town.
- Be available to review the list price and condition of your property with me, if it has not sold in a reasonable period of time.
- Contact me at any time with questions or concerns.
“Nancy did a wonderful job of guiding me in the sale of my home during a very stressful time in my life. It sold in just over a month with no headaches. I was so pleased with her wealth of knowledge, attentiveness, and can-do attitude every step of the way. She also helped me find my new home after giving me time to re-group. Since I decided to buy at my own pace, she touched base periodically to see if I was ready to start looking. She is so caring and thoughtful in her demeanor. Nancy exudes experience with the market and knows the ins and outs of buying and selling a home. I am so thankful I chose Nancy as my realtor. She’s a true gem!”—Julia Robertson, Lewisville, NC